Hot Springs National Park
Enjoy great spas and get yourself heal by the healing water of natural hot tubes of Hot Spring National Park, Arkansas, U.S.A.
The park is spread over 5,550 acres of land and is located near to the hot spring city.
The park is designated as a national park in March 1921 and has around 47 hot springs or geothermal pools that surge up from inside of the Earth where you can relax or go for hiking trails on hot spring mountains and see the breathtaking scenic views from Mountain Tower.
“The Valley of Vapors” has awesome allurements which include historic Fordyce Bathhouse, Bathhouse Row, Grand Promenade, and superior bathhouse brewery.
The park is also home for spotted salamanders and great blue herons faunas.
No. Of Visitors in 2018
Best Time To Visit
If you want to enjoy the summer hotness and the stay at affordable prices of Hotels, then visiting the Hot Springs National Park in August is recommended.
Things to carry
Following are the things to carry while visiting Hot Spring National Park
Visiting Hot Springs National Park and not taking a bath in the springs will be a waste of visiting the park. So do carry a bathing suit to enjoy the spring water.
Do carry comfortable layered clothing that is suitable for any weather condition.
Sun Protection Gears
Carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat to protect from UV rays.
Besides the above things, you should carry water bottles, Strong hiking shoes, and an emergency kit. Please maintain the cleanliness of the park and carry a disposable bag to keep waste in it.
Tips before Visiting
- There is no entrance fee for visiting the Hot Springs National Park.
- Individuals are not required to do the reservation for The Fordyce guided tours. However, a group is required to do a reservation in advance before arrival.
- Fordyce Bathhouse is the only building that is open to all.
- There is only one campground in the park known as Gulpha Gorge Campground. You will get a spot on the campground on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The campsite will be equipped with water, a picnic table, a grill, and clean restrooms.